2010年12月13日星期一

51% off 9 Days Detox Program, perfect after the festive season!

Having trouble reading this email ? Click here to view it in your browser.

To avoid the spam folder we highly recommend you to add this email address to your Email client.

Hong Kong

13/12/10

Twangoo.com - Hong Kong

Follow us:

Twitter Facebook

Today's deal: 51% off for 9 Days Superfood Lifestyle Detox Program at i-Detox! All products and two group consultations included! A fresh start in the New Year!

HK$ 1980 See the deal

Value

HK$ 4000

Discount

51%

You save

HK$ 2020

Company information:

i-Detox

Suite 12A
Carfield Commercial Building
77 Wyndham Street,
Central, Hong Kong

Website

For a slimmer and healthier you...

This is the time of the year where we are all indulging in our favorite tasty treats... After Thanksgiving, all the Christmas parties are just around the corner, and let's not forget the New Year celebration. At Twangoo we found the perfect way to enjoy it all, GUILT-FREE! Book yourself for a Detox plan in January, for a perfect start of the year.

Thanks to Twangoo you can now purchase i-Detox Superfood Lifestyle Detox 9 days program for $1,980 instead of $4,000. And that includes all products and 2 group consultations.

Detox is the new diet of the century. Not only does it help you to achieve your optimal weight but it increases incredibly your immunity system. I usually try to detox once or twice a year, I am always impressed by the high energy I have when I am doing it, and by how great your skin looks.

Let me explain you the concept behind i-Detox. In our modern world, our body is dealing with so many more toxins than it was conceived to. You have chemicals almost everywhere, in food, in cosmetics, the air is unfortunately more polluted than ever. So, basically during 9 days you will only be ingesting natural and superfood which contain a great concentration of nutrients and no toxins at all, so your body will be eliminating all the toxins previously accumulated, and restore his balance.

Superfood detox is my favorite one, I did the fasting detox one in Thailand but I found this one more easy, pleasant and I got the same results than on a juice fast. I love i-detox morning smoothie, it tastes really good! So how does it work? You will go for a pre-group consultation on the 11 or 13 of January where they will explain you the program, answer your questions and get you all the superfood and supplements. Detox goes on for 9 days. You get another consultation once the detox is completed, on the 20 or 25 of January, with your new improved body!

Lola's secret: I am quite prone to allergies and I was very impressed that after the detox was done, it got a lot better. And it was the only 10 days of my life where I didn't need an alarm to wake-up in the morning. I was waking up everyday 5, 10 minutes before my alarm... and let's not forget fitting again into my skinny jeans... Detox is not a myth, it works, trust me!

Bisou bisou

Foxy Lola

Side Deal

This email was sent to you by Twangoo

You are receiving this email because you registered to get the best deals in Hong Kong from www.twangoo.com
Twangoo Ltd. 17 / F Wheelock House 20 Pedder Street - Central - Hong Kong

Sent to startfrompromo.168168@blogger.com. Unsubscribe | Update Profile | Forward to a Friend

沒有留言:

發佈留言